Monday 5 November 2018

VEGAS odds maker says Trump will win again : I’ll go out on a limb again. I’ll put my gut instincts up against every poll and pollster and political “expert.” All of them…all of them…say the House is lost. But they don’t have a clue what’s happening. I predict they’re all wrong again. The Silent Majority is whispering again- and they love Trump. They support Trump. They will reward Trump. I’ll go out on a limb again to predict another upset for the GOP on Tuesday. We will expand our Senate majority by 3 to 6 seats. It will be very close but, the GOP will hold the House. America stays bright red- again Democrats will be in shock and mourning. The pollsters got it all wrong again. And Wednesday morning will be the busiest day for psychiatrists and psychologists in the history of America.


No comments:

Most viewed