Sunday 19 November 2017

This woman supports Donald Trump because she likes being grabbed by the pussy : read her interesting Bio : I'm an elitist for which I make no apology. The default position of an elitist is non-discriminatory - egalitarian - as you know you are better than everyone else. It really does depend on which life philosophy someone adopts as to whether elitism is a good or bad thing. My personal life philosophy is a combination of the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - and the Latin phrase first espoused by Cicero Salus populi suprema lex esto, which translates into English as The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law. I distinguish myself as an elitist because I am better looking than most Victoria's Secret models as well as more intelligent than all of them combined, in addition to possessing many other admirable qualities and virtues. I don't distinguish myself as a feminist because I don't want to be thought of by other decent people as a vile-rabid-feral-dumb-fucking-whore.


No comments:

Most viewed